All-new dual 12MP cameras. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display ever. The fastest performance and best battery life in an iPhone. Water and splash resistant.1 And stereo speakers. Every bit as powerful as it looks—this is iPhone 7.
The iPhone 7 offers:
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution and wide color
- 3D Touch
- New 12MP cameras, optical image stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone flash, and Live Photos
- Splash, water, and dust resistant1
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- LTE Advanced2 up to 450 Mbps and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold, and rose gold3
Phone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in jet black are only available in 128GB and 256GB models.